To connect your Facebook page to Chekkit so you can review and respond to messages, navigate to the Settings page, select Review Management Settings and scroll down to the Facebook Settings section.
From here you should see a large blue button that says “Login with Facebook”.
If you click this button you will be asked to log into the personal Facebook account that is the manager of the page you wish to connect.
- Sign in to your Facebook account that is the admin of the page you are trying to connect.
- Select your page from the list.
- Allow Chekkit the access required to manage your Reviews and Messages.
- Click 'OK'.
Once you have accepted these settings, you will be brought back to the Chekkit settings page and there is one final step to finish the connection.
Here you will have a small pull-down list to select which Facebook page you wish to connect to (in case your Facebook profile manages multiple pages).
Select your page and then press the ‘Confirm Page’ button. You will then be asked to refresh your browser to complete the connection.
Your Facebook page is now connected!
You should now be able to see Facebook stats within the ‘Reviews’ page, as well as any new message sent to your Facebook page, which should now show up on the ‘Messages’ page.
If you're noticing that some of your Facebook messages aren't being received into your dashboard, you may need to adjust your settings. Follow the steps below to adjust your Facebook settings.
- Go to facebook.com
- Navigate to the top right corner and press the down button
- Choose Settings
- Choose Business Integrations in the left corner
- Choose Chekkit under active business integrations
- Choose View and Edit
- Make sure Chekkit has permission to:
- Manage and access Page conversations on messenger
- Send messages from pages you manage at any time after the first user interaction
- Show a list of pages you manage
- Read content posted on the Page
- Manage accounts, settings, and webhooks for a Page
- Read user content on your Page
- Create and manage content on your Page
- Manage comments on your Page
Hopefully, this helps you get everything running, but if you have any difficulties or other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!