Before we can view invoices and send payment requests on your Chekkit account, you'll need to set up a Stripe account. Follow the steps below to create and connect your Stripe account to your Chekkit account.
Step 1: Login to Chekkit
Firstly sign into your Chekkit account and navigate to the Payment Settings. Click the 'Connect with Stripe' button.
Step 2: Create Stripe account
To create your stripe account follow the steps below.
- You'll need to enter your email and create a password.
- Enter your mobile number. You will receive a text message with a verification code to enter on the next step.
- You will then receive an emergency backup code which you can copy or download and store somewhere safe on your computer.
- You will then be prompted to enter the address for your business and the type of business you have.
- Then you can enter your business details such as name, number, industry, website and description.
- Your next step is entering in your personal details like your name, email address, date of birth, home address and social insurance number (which is optional ).
- Then enter your banking information such as transit, institution number and account number.
- Now you can add statement information like statement descriptor, shortened descriptor and customer support phone number.
- You will then have an opportunity to review all the information you've entered and make any changes that may be necessary.
Once you've finished entering all your information and created your new Stripe account, you'll be redirected back to your Chekkit account. You are now able to send payment requests to your customers and view your invoices, deposits and more from the Payments tab.
* * *
Hopefully this helps you get everything running, but if you have any difficulties or other questions please contact us at email@example.com!