Connecting Chekkit to various software can help maximize what your dashboard can do for you. You may want to connect your Google Analytics account to Chekkit. With the help of Zapier, this can be done easily.
In order to record information on your Google Analytics dashboard, we'll need to create a zap. Follow the steps below to complete this task.
Step 1: Create a new Zap
- In your Zapier dashboard, click the 'Make a Zap' button in the top left corner.
Step 2: Enter Trigger Information
- Search for Chekkit under App Event.
- Choose a triggered event.
For this example, we will be choosing New Webchat Message. Then click the continue button.
Step 3: Select your action
- Now search for Google Analytics for the app that will cause an action.
- Now choose to Create a Measurement.
- Choose which Google Analytics account you'd like to use.
Step 4: Set up your action
- Select Chekkit as the Account.
- Choose chekkit.io under Property.
- Pick Event Tracking for the Type.
- Select Webchat Message in Chekkit under Event Category.
- Then choose New Webchat Message for the Event Action.
- Select id: under Custom Client Id and User Id.
Step 5: Test your Zap
Now test your Zap and ensure that it's working properly. If there are any errors, ensure that all the necessary fields are inputted correctly. If you're having any other issues, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.
* * *
Hopefully, this helps you get everything running, but if you have any difficulties or other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!