Zapier and Chekkit
Zapier lets you connect Chekkit to 4,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically. Our actions and triggers are below
Create a customer
- This Zap will send contact information (Name, Phone & Email) to Chekkit and create a new customer using that info. If the customer’s number already exists it will update the contact with the new information.
Send a review invitation
- This Zap will create the customer if they don’t already exist, then will send the Automated Review Invitation Template. You can edit this template from the ‘Review Management Settings’ page.
Send a text message
- This Zap will send a text message to a customer through Chekkit via SMS or Email. Text message replies will appear in your Chekkit dashboard, email replies will be sent to your email inbox.
When a text/chat message is sent
- For this Zap it will be triggered when a text chat message is sent from your webpage. Connect this trigger to other apps to automatically send an additional reminder to yourselves through your internal message platform, or whatever you'd like to trigger after the text chat message is sent.
When a review invitation is sent
- This Zap is triggered when a review invitation is sent from Chekkit. Connect this trigger to other apps to automatically add customers to your CRM, send a thank you email, or whatever you want after a review invitation.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, and from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect Chekkit to Zapier?
- Log in to your Chekkit account.
- Navigate to "Automation" from the top menu bar, and choose "Zapier".
- Choose one of the most popular applications from the list or search for more Chekkit integrations.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Once that's done you can automate your tasks! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Chekkit and Zapier.
It's worth noting that some Zaps are instant, while others run in timed intervals. You may sometimes notice a 15-minute gap between a Trigger and an Action - this is perfectly normal.
How it's used
Once set up, Zaps will run completely in the background without you needing to do anything else. This is incredibly useful for automating tasks that you do regularly and don't want to have to remember - like automatically sharing new posts to social networks, or to your team in Slack.
Using Zapier and your Chekkit account together can make your life a lot easier. After a review invitation is sent, trigger a thank you message to be sent to that customer or create a customer on your Chekkit dashboard when you've added one on your CRM. The possibilities are endless with the Zaps that you can create.
* * *
Hopefully, this helps you get everything running, but if you have any difficulties or other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!